|Title:||Account Director (Temporary Assignment)|
We’re the shepherds of the brand, keepers of relationships and the face of the agency. We motivate, enable and energize the extended brand teams to be their very best. We are the marketing, category and business experts for all of our clients. We not only make sure our accounts run efficiently and profitably but we lead our clients towards the future by helping them grow and innovate.
As the Account Director you’re the guiding light for your account and teams. You help set and facilitate the strategic direction for the brand while guiding the client and team to the most successful outcomes. You set the tone for the account team across departments. Your leadership is the engine driving the team. The position starts July 10, 2017 and is intended to provide coverage for an Account Director on leave. Your ability to jump into already existing and thriving accounts and teams will be your biggest asset to our company!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Understand the client's business and marketing objectives as well as competitive environment like you work for them
- Work with client to develop annual marketing goals, marketing plan and execution
- Ensure that the strategic goals of the account are communicated to the organization and met
- Champion new, innovative solutions for the benefit of agency and client
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability.
- Accountable for maintaining client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is empathic and successful based on pre-determined KPI’s
- Helps to facilitate hiring, managing, developing, and promoting team members
- Helps to develop annual scope of work, staffing plans and monthly forecasts based on scope.
- Responsible for the overall profitability of the account and your team
- Help and contribute to making Connelly Partners the best company we can be
- 10+ years experience
- 5 years experience at an agency or similar client side position
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team builder
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred